| Our Father | Hail Mary | Glory be to the Father | The Fatima Prayer |
| The Hail Holy Queen | |Gloria | The Confiteor | In The Confessional |
| Nicene Creed | Apostles' Creed | The Cross | Rosary |
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass
against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women, and blessed is the
fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour
of our death. Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
THE HAIL HOLY QUEEN
Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy; hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To you do we cry,
poor banished children of Eve; to you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale
of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy towards us; and after this our exile,
show to us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray
for us, O holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
THE FATIMA PRAYER
O, my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially
those in most need of Your mercy.
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to people of good will. We praise you, we bless you, we adore you, we glorify you, we give you thanks for your great glory, Lord God, heavenly King, O God, almighty Father. Lord Jesus Christ, Only Begotten Son, Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us; you take away the sins of the world, receive our prayer; you are seated at the right hand of the Father, have mercy on us, Amen.
I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned, in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do; through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault; therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin, all the Angels and Saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.
ACT OF CONTRITION
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen.
IN THE CONFESSIONAL
1. Make the sign of the Cross with the priest. Then say: "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."
2. Tell the priest the sins you remember. Start with: "My last confession was....(approximately how many weeks, months or years). The sins I committed were...(Start with the one that is most difficult to say). I am sorry for these and all the sins of my past life. Please forgive me these sins and other sins that I have forgotten".
3. The priest will give you some advice to help you to be a better Christian and will assign you some penance.
4. Act of Contrition: The priest will then ask you to say the Act of Contrition:
"O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended You, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of hell; but most of all because they offend You, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen."
5. The priest will then absolve your sins. Listen to the words of absolution attentively. At the end answer: "Amen" and "Thank you, Father".
I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible. I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages. God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father; through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven, (At the words that follow, up to and including and became man, all bow.) and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,he suffered death and was buried,and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets. I belive in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, (At the words that follow, up to and including the Virgin Mary, all bow.) who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he descended into hell; on the third day he rose again form the dead; he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
The Stations of the Cross
The First Station: Jesus is condemned to death.
The Second Station: Jesus carries the Cross.
The Third Station: Jesus falls for the first time.
The Fourth Station: Jesus Meets His Blessed Mother.
The Fifth Station: Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus carry His Cross.
The Sixth Station: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus.
The Seventh Station: Jesus falls for the second time.
The Eighth Station: The women of Jerusalem mourn for Jesus.
The Ninth Station: Jesus falls for the third time.
The Tenth Station: Jesus is strip ped of His garments
The Eleventh Station: Jesus is nailed to the Cross.
The Twelve Station: Jesus dies on the Cross.
The Thirteen Station: Jesus is taken down from the Cross.
The Fourteenth Station: Jesus is laid in the tomb
|The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation (Lk 1:26-38)
2. The Visitation (Lk 1:39-56)
3. The Nativity (Lk 2:11-19)
4. The Presentation at the Temple (Lk 2:22-40)
5. Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
|The Luminous Mysteries
1. The Baptism of Jesus (Mt 3:13-17)
2. The Wedding of Cana (Jn 2:1-11)
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
4. The Transfiguration (Lk 9:28-36)
5. The Institution of Eucharist (Mk 14:22-25)
|The Sorrowful Mysteries
1. The Agony in the Garden (Mt 26:36-46)
2. The Scourging at the Pillar (Mt 27:11-26)
3. The Crowning with Thorns (Mt 27:27-31)
4. The Carrying of the Cross (Jn 19:15-17)
5. The Crucifixion (Mt 27:35-54)
|The Glorious Mysteries
1. The Glorious Mysteries1. The Resurrection
of Jesus (Mt 28:1-8)
2. The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4)
4. The Assumption of Mary into Heaven (Rev 12)
5. The Coronation of Mary (Jdt 13:18-20)